Southwestern Grilled Swordfish
4 swordfish steaks (approx.4-6 oz. each)
1/2 cup Golden Dipt Southwest Style Cooking Sauce, or similar southern red chili pepper
lemon and lime sauce
1. Place swordfish steaks in shallow dish. Pour Golden Dipt Southwestern Style Cooking Sauce, or another similar southern spicy sauce, over steaks and refrigerate 15 minutes.
2. Grill or boil swordfish steaks 8-10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Garnish with red chili pepper and both lemon and lime slices.
Vegetable Kabobs as side dish
1. Slice bell peppers, red onion, and zucchini into 1-inch chunks. Alternate with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and halved new potatoes onto skewers.
2. Grill 8-10 minutes or until done, turning regularly. Sprinkle with parsley.
Makes 4 servings.